9.24.2011

The Philadelphia Collection 2011


Leather jacket and strapless dress designed by Carla who also hand painted these shoes, they are freaking hot. She definitely motivated me to start making some crazy creations myself.



Go Ashley!
Carla got some ideas brewing in that head of hers. Crazy, weird and couture

This gold and silver bracelet reminds me of a poisonous snake, I guess I'll be dead because I'll take the poison for fashion any day  
I love silver and turquoise jewelry it always make the piece look more vintage     
This necklace makes me want to throw on a grunge outfit and sexy it up with this link chain. I need to make time in my busy life to make my own crazy concoctions.
    Gray velvet top with gray glittered skirt designed by Orlando.
If I had the choice I definitely would have worn this gown... Stunning!
This dress makes me want to go to a toga party
Here's Orlando smiling from ear to ear as he should be after presenting his stunning gowns. It was my 1st time working for him and I can't wait till his next event, I know it will be just as marvelous as this one.
          "Dots and Snooki" Line

These tight are freakin crazy... Just like me. The colors and pattern are wicked. It's a definite do for me
 Tyren Patrick Designs.
  Talk about mister fashion police M. Gary who had me laughing the whole show. He definitely belonged behind the mic, his personality is out of this world.
    Zombie Fly Nation mens vest line, I would rock the hell outta this vest... Love it!!!



Go men Models!
Moe, one of the three designers from Zombie Fly Nation
Awww, they are so cute, little born stars.
Love the patch work on this vintage stone washed jacket
I always wanted to try this afrocentric bun thing...
Yes, he was wearing this outfit, too cute.
This band Sap Sounds stood out. They have definitely gained a another fan.
Me and Ashley in The Lab before we hit the runway.
I love my sis. She always supports me at any and every event and she took all these photos for me to blog... What would I do without you! XoXo
Damn, why does my bra have to be showing...Lol... Luckily the fashion police isn't nearby... Anyway I had a blast at this event and I'm looking forward to next year. Peace!

1 comment:

thanks for your comments. they make my day.